Videography for Life’s Events
Whether it’s a Wedding, 50th Anniversary, Bat/Bar Mitzvah, Retirement Party, Sweet 16 Party, prom or other event, Video Memories can create a delightfully entertaining movie that will become a family heirloom. This treasured remembrance will be shown again and again at family gatherings and will be appreciated and enjoyed more as the years go by.
Wedding videography is our specialty. Wedding Videography – Now Shooting in High Definition! Video Memories creates wonderful videos of your special day and edits them into a spectacular movie utilizing great video effects and the music you choose. State of the art high definition technology allows us to produce the type of quality you see on HD televisions.
We have 3 different packages, with competitive prices, for you to choose from, but we can also mix and match packages to create a package just for you. See some samples of our work. Check out what some Capital District brides had to say about their wedding video created by Video Memories.
See our Availability Page to check if we have your wedding date available.
Slideshows Slideshows (also known as a Photo Montage or a Video Tribute) can be created from your pictures that are set to music and contain wonderful effects and transitions. Preserve those precious pictures now and present them at a retirement party, birthday party, anniversary party or give as gifts. By scanning in your pictures or using your flash drive, we can create a slideshow that incorporates music that is important to you. Video Memories has wonderful pricing also. See some of our slideshow samples.
Favorite Venues: River Stone Manor, The Sagamore, Mallozzi’s Ballroom and Banquets, Hiland Park Country Club, Lanzi’s on the Lake, Longfellow’s, Franklin Plaza, Glen Sanders Mansion, The Century House, The Vista at Van Patten Golf Course, Hilton Garden Inn Troy, and The Edison Club.
Favorite Photographers: Matt Ramos Photography, Rich Lannon, Photographer, Sweet Moments Photography, Robb Spring Photography
Favorite DJ’s: Music Man Entertainment, Cool Cat Entertainment Favorite Make Up Artists: Bloom Salon Favorite Caterers and Guest Basket Providers: Mrs. Sunshine’s Cafe
Robert Karandy – Wedding & Events - Capital District Wedding Videography 518-384-0414 Video Memories – Specializing in Wedding Videography and Video Editing in the Capital Region, New York State Albany Schenectady Troy Latham Scotia Rotterdam Cohoes Guilderland Voorheesville Rennsselaer Glenville © 2009 Video Memories Email Us
- Single camera coverage of the ceremonies at the church
- Use of a remote microphone to capture the wedding vows
- List Item #3All events at the reception including the Bridal party introductions, the Bride and Groom’s first dance, the toast, the cutting of the cake and more
- A pre-wedding interview with the bride and groom
- Footage of the Bride and her wedding party as they prepare for this very special day. Some unexpected events are often captured with this option.
- Two remote microphones at the church. The extra microphone can be placed at the podium for the wedding ceremony.
- A Photo Montage containing 40 or more digital photos put to music with professionally edited transitions.
Deluxe - $1,599
- Two mobile cameras at the wedding ceremony.
- A single cameraman proceeds to the reception, and like all other packages, stays to the last dance.
- Remote microphones are used at the reception to capture events such as the introduction of the Wedding Party and the toast.
- You receive up to 5 copies of your finished wedding DVD.
- A separate Photo Montage including photos chosen by the bride and groom of their younger days. This can create a very entertaining montage that you will cherish for years to come.